American Estates: Tim West Smooth Bent Panel
Product Number: 004-009-15442
Though the profile resembles that of a Cherrywood, the heel of this Tim West piece isn't flattened; instead, the rounded bottom gives way to crisp panels comprising the flaring bowl. Bold of style and comfortably bent, it's a piece with unique style that separates it from other renditions.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States