American Estates: Mark Tinsky Coral Bent Apple (6)
Product Number: 004-009-14591
There's more than a little Author to this bent Apple from Mark Tinsky, featuring a bit of extra stoutness through the transition and shank and a charming, elegant bend. The bowl is pleasingly plump and well-rounded, and finished here in Mark's craggy Coral rustication, it makes for a comfortable, yet stimulating feel in hand.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mark Tinsky (In Script)
American (In Oval)
Coral (In Script)
6 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States