American Estates: BriarWorks Classic Light Smooth (C111F) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-009-14593
The Bullmoose is a shape often referred to as a "workhorse," with its broad chamber, stout shank, and thick walls. An older shape that we don't see too often these days, it maintains a loyal following from fans of the English and French factory pipe style. This "C111" rendition from Briarworks nods to that tradition, and offers up an inviting palette with its dark, warm contrast and traditional, jet-black stem.
- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States