American Estates: Condor Pipe Works Rusticated Freehand
Product Number: 004-009-12722
A pipe that doesn't need to be babied, this Freehand from Condor Pipe Works wears a texture rustication that will hide any handling marks it might pick up over the years. Comfortably bent for easy, hands-free smoking, it's a pipe that can travel with you anywhere.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.03 in./26.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States