American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Lumberman (2011)
Product Number: 004-009-12715
Boswells, as a rule, are usually larger numbers, with plenty of substance to chamber walls and shanks. This Lumberman is no exception, with proportions so stout that it's quite difficult to notice the oval shank — especially rendered here in such a craggy rustication style. The easy transition, softer heel, and upright bowl add some softness to the profile, yet there's nothing distracting from the bold proportions of this piece.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 7.10 in./180.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.62 oz./74.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States