American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy (2012)
Product Number: 004-009-17989
This isn't a particularly small pipe, yet in the context of J.M. Boswell's portfolio, this ever-so-slightly bent Brandy measures in at the more diminutive end of the workshop's shaping spectrum. The thick-walled, subtly tapered bowl still offers a substantial presence in hand with a band of rustication wrapping around the bowl, directly underneath the rim. The bowl's flattened heel also enables this piece to sit stably on desktops.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States