American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (2012)
Product Number: 004-009-12913
On the small side for a Boswell, this partially rusticated Apple features tight vertical grain on the left that begins meandering on the right, and a symmetrical patch of rustication covering the heel. The shank is horizontally oval and tapers slightly as it reaches the tapered, cumberland-hued mouthpiece, and has bold rustication around the rim. Smooth surface covers most of the stummel, which is stained in an earthy chestnut, adding to the piece's rustic nature and solid practicality.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
J.M.Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States