American Estates: Mark Tinsky Bengal Lumberman (5) (2016)
Product Number: 004-009-12934
Particularly hearty through the elongated shank, this Lumberman rendition from Mark Tinsky is robust and full-bodied — especially for a shape that's usually quite sleek. Dressed in his Bengal finish, it presents a traditional palette with alluring grain orientation.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Mark Tinsky (in script)
Bengal (in script)
6 (inside circle)
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States