American Estates: Nathan Armentrout Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-009-13007
The Rhodesian's underlying form is maintained in this piece from Nathan Armentrout, but the American artisan has stylized it considerably for a thoroughly unique rendition: The shank curves upward and is slightly elongated, flaring toward the end for a sense of robustness, while the upper bowl above the ridgeline is shaped in concave fashion, adding further curvature and individuality to the design.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Uneven From Reaming
- Length: 4.54 in./115.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States