American Estates: Phil Rivara Smooth Billiard with Hammered Aluminum
Product Number: 004-008-6248
A carver based in Sacramento, California, Phil Rivara presents a pert and upright Billiard paired to demi-Churchwarden stem for added length and a streamlined disposition. It's further commended by an accent of hammered aluminum, offering a dimpled texture that catches the light beautifully.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 7.49 in./190.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States