American Estates: Mark Tinsky Christmas Pristine Bent Apple (Three Star) (2000)
Product Number: 004-009-13046
Mark Tinsky makes a Christmas pipe every year, and in the year 2000, it was this bent Apple with two crisp beadlines on the upper bowl. Organically rounded, with the visual weight remaining on the bowl, this saddle-stemmed piece is lightly stained to highlight the wonderful flame grain climbing the flanks toward the flat rim.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
Mark Tinskey (In Script)
American 00 (In Oval)
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States