American Estates: Rad Davis Sandblasted Apple (2013)
Product Number: 004-009-14807
With its muscular, forward-ebbing combination of dark-hued briar and rich cumberland, displaying an excellent fusion of Danish influence and Industrial Design cues, this is a lovely piece by Rad Davis. Mimicking the Devil Anse's forward cant, this Apple feels substantial and firm in hand, with a bit of stimulation from one of Rad's expert sandblasts.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scratches On Stem
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States