American Estates: Sam Learned Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Antler (Star) (2000) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-13195
My favorite aspect of this piece from Sam Learned is the antler mount adorning the shank end: It mushrooms outward like the frilled cuff of some Renaissance shirt, and the bowl likewise expands from the transition into a bulbous Brandy form, voluptuous in hand. Simultaneously elegant and rugged, this is a striking piece from the American carver and remains unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States