American Estates: Adam Davidson Sandblasted Billiard with Bocote (2010)
Product Number: 004-009-14874
With a low-profile sandblast that emphasizes shape over texture, this is a piece from Adam Davidson's earlier days, made in 2010. It's a well-structured design, with a cylindrical bowl and rounded rim. Featuring an oval shank and an accent of bocote whose grain matches that of the briar at the end of the shank, it's a compact and convenient pipe with class, and it sits quite well, too.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
ADAM DAVIDSON (arched)
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States