American Estates: Dr. Grabow Viscount Smooth (38) (Threaded Stinger) (c.1959)
Product Number: 004-009-15603
Many Dr. Grabow series were named after various automobiles — the Viscount corresponding to the Dodge Viscount, a car built by Chrysler of Canada for the Canadian market. This example is from around 1959 and is classically shaped with a bright metallic band accenting. The threaded stinger is intact in this vintage pipe.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States