American Estates: J.M. Boswell Smooth Bent Apple (2010)
Product Number: 004-009-15676
A relatively small Boswell of more average dimensions than often seen, the quick descent of the shank to the heel reminds me a bit of Julius Vesz's Teardrop shapes, though less vertically tight. The shank is shaped to an oval cross section, and it's all dressed in a chestnut finish for broad, classical appeal.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States