American Estates: J.M. Boswell Smooth Bent Brandy (2015)
Product Number: 004-009-15737
A smaller piece from Boswell, this is a rarer, pocket-friendly briar from the American workshop. The relative proportions remain stout and sturdy though, pairing a full-bodied Brandy bowl to a crisp, diamond shank.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States