American Estates: Abe Herbaugh Sandblasted Freehand Dublin (2014)
Product Number: 004-009-16459
Quite a novel hybrid design, this Abe Herbaugh combines the strong taper of the Dublin with the muscular stance and (implied) bead-line of the Rhodesian and then lends the entire form a swift, forward momentum in profile — a byproduct of the swift undulating gesture of the rim together with the streamlined shank and tapered stem. It's presented here in a crisp, jet-black sandblast and topped with a colorful cumberland stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States