American Estates: Larry Comeaux Smooth Bent Dublin (4.88) (1988) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-16720
A generously-sized bent Dublin from late American carver Larry Comeaux, this rendition display a quite tall, flaring bowl, paired to a well rounded transition and his version of a P-lip stem. It houses a wealth of chamber space, nearly two inches deep and the better part of an inch diameter, making this a pipe you can smoke for a good long stretch. A smooth traditional finish highlights some nice flame grain around the bowl as well.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States