American Estates: Kaywoodie Super Grain Bent Bulldog (99B) (c.1950s-1972) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-16795
The 99B is Kaywoodie's bent Bulldog shape, and it cuts a classic example of the design here. A light Super Grain finish accentuates handsome patterns in the briar, with flame grain on the bowl's lower extremes and dense birdseye packing the domed rim. A nice downturn to the diamond shank and stem works in concert to promise some excellent jaw-hanging potential- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Scratches Around The Bowl Unsmoked
Super Grain (in script)
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States