American Estates: Abe Herbaugh Sandblasted Brandy with Spalted Maple (2013) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-18180
Plump and compact, this Abe Herbaugh Brandy is presented in a versatile, overall size and boasts a generous chamber beneath a softly beveled rim. The Vermont-based carver has dressed the stummel in a delightfully pastoral, crimson-hued sandblast that unveils some handsome growth rings and features a flared accent of spalted maple at the shank-end to contrast the color palette.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States