American Estates: Cardinal House Hollingsworth Poker with Bamboo (C18) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-18497
Made by Walt Cannoy, Cardinal House pipes offer quality pipe design and craftsmanship at a more accessible price point. This Poker is one such piece, part of the Hollingsworth series, and it features a tall, Stack-like bowl that rests on a flat heel and is paired to a slim shank rendered in pale bamboo and a deep orange vulcanite stem, streaked with inky black. Dressed in a rich auburn finish, the stummel boasts excellent birdseye flanked by sections of tight cross grain.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.33 in./109.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States