American Estates: Elliott Nachwalter (Pipeworks) Smooth Dublin (181) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-19079
This sleek Dublin by Elliott Nachwalter is a lithe piece that features a gently flaring bowl which cants forward out of a cheeked transition. The walls of this bowl rest on a soft heel that sweeps back into a slim round shank fitted with a sleekly tapering vulcanite stem. Dressed in a rich walnut stain, the stummel boasts fine flame grain all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round
NEW YORK CITY
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States