American Estates: Chris Morgan Bones Arbutus Sandblasted Bent Apple (101) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-19415
Chris Morgan's Bones finish celebrates elegant simplicity, with a naturally stained sandblast highlighting the briar's natural grain pattern. Here, it's dressing a slightly forward-ebbing bent Apple, the lifting shank and stem arrangement offering a comfortable smoking posture while the plump bowl provides ample presence in hand. This particular piece is part of Morgan's Arbutus series, one which showcases stummels made from strawberry wood, and the crisp sandblast dressing this piece reveals the unique grain patterns of the wood, all beneath a warm mahogany stain.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: United States