American Estates: J.P. Urquiza Partially Sandblasted Poker Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-19716
This Poker from J.P. Urquiza features a cylindrical bowl that displays a subtle flare from its flat, angled heel to smooth, chamfered rim. Unlike typical renditions of the shape, this piece is devoid of shank, with the stem plugging directly into the bowl, a design cue that brings to mind Dunhill's "45" Don shape. It's tastefully dressed in a crisp, earth-toned sandblast that highlights some handsome grain across the bowl, with the aforementioned rim lending a bit of textural contrast.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States