American Estates: Colin Rigsby Shurewood Partially Rusticated Freehand Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-20755
This Freehand by Colin Rigsby of Shurewood pipes features a teardrop-shaped bowl, which ebbs from a broad rim and high-set waistline to a sharp heel. Additionally, the bowl is dressed in a chestnut smooth finish, highlighting wispy grain in vivid detail, save for the fore, which is dressed in a craggy, dark-stained rustication. Out back, the shank-and-stem arrangement is relatively traditional, with the thick shank and saddle stem meeting at a wide hardwood band, providing the diverse composition with another splash of color.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
(pipe makers stamp)
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.52 in./64.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Undisclosed