AKB Meerschaum: Carved Horse In Dragon Claw (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-1117
The "claw-holding-x" is one of the most common themes in figural meerschaum pipes, but makers and marque's continue to experiment with the motif. In this piece from AKB, for example, we find the head of a horse clutched within the claw of a dragon, which together with the long, marbled acrylic stem makes for quite the unique configuration.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.38 in./187.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey