AKB Meerschaum: Carved Sugar Skull (Ali) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2193
During Mexico's Day of the Dead festival, skulls are fashioned from clay (calaveras) as well as in the form of sugar candy (alfeñiques), both often adorned with floral motifs. This particular skull is rendered from neither clay nor sugar, but pale, porous meerschaum for a clean, cool smoke. It is decorated with flowers, though, for a striking, calaveras-inspired aesthetic that will only look better with time and use.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.35 in./161.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey