AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Paneled Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2468
This AKB offering is a compressed take on the bent Dublin, featuring a crisp ridgeline running along the piece's underside before eventually terminating at the rim's pointed fore. Said ridgeline creates a paneling effect along the bowl's flanks and molds the softly inflated rim into the shape of an eye when viewed from above. And with some time and smoke, this piece should develop a pleasant patina across the detailed latticework of the stummel.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey