AKB Meerschaum: Smooth Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2485
A traditionally shaped bent Dublin carved by Tekin, this piece shows off a classic shape that we're used to seeing in Danish briars, with a carved rim and shank face that resembles a briar's plateau. Perfect for those looking for a less ostentatious meerschaum shape, this pipe should develop a lovely patina over time that will pair nicely with the amber-hued stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey