AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2514
This supple take on the bent Dublin from AKB is reminiscent of a Rhodesian thanks to a single crisp beadline below its subtly beveled rime, and features a rather steep transition, as well as a forward canted bowl. It's dressed in a crisp latticework pattern, as well, which is sure to become more obvious with time and use.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey