AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Paneled Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2520
With a pronounced dome to its rim that brings to mind something of the Rhodesian, this bent Dublin from AKB is a supple piece, with just the right amount of turn to its transition, as well as a tall, slightly-canted bowl. It's dressed in a crisp latticework pattern, as well, which is sure to become more obvious with time and use.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey