AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Cherrywood (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2528
What I find truly fascinating about AKB interpreting shape chart standards are the unique and sometimes playful features they add. This sure-sitting Cherrywood rendition features the beadline of a Rhodesian underneath its tapered rim as well as a deep transition that gradually flares back up to its high-kicking stem. The lovely, intricate latticework carving around the bowl is accented here with a fiery, amber-hued acrylic stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey