AKB Meerschaum: Spot Carved Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2677
Particularly noteworthy of this AKB bent Dublin is the stem configuration. The end of the shank is larger in diameter than the stem for a push-mount look without the mount. Visually, this design further reduces the pipe's implied mass, bringing attention primarily to the bowl, which is upright, smooth, with the lone beadline accentuating the rim's taper.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey