AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2768
Closely resembling a Pickaxe in profile, this AKB bent Dublin is a remarkable piece of craftsmanship. The bowl tapers from its smooth, rounded rim down toward the crisp, pointed heel spur at its base with a single ridgeline accentuating the rim's inflated disposition. An incredibly intricate, mesmerizing latticework pattern dresses the stummel and will become even more striking once this piece patinates with time and use.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.03 in./76.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey