AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Dublin (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2775
If you're like me and prefer classic pipe shapes over the intricately carved figural varieties often rendered out of meerschaum, then this meer from AKB is the perfect compromise. It's a muscular, yet sweeping take on the bent Dublin with an softly inflated rim up top and a gracefully bent stem of fiery amber tones out back. And plus, given some time and smoke, it should develop a pleasant patina across the detailed latticework of the stummel.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.33 in./160.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey