AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Dublin with Silver (Tekin) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-2799
A fairly traditional bent Dublin shape, finished in timeless meerschaum style. This AKB Meerschaum interpretation carved by Tekin wears an incredibly detailed latticework carving around the bowl, which will no doubt yield quite the charming look once the meerschaum begins to take color over time. The two bulging rings along the stem base provides a playful, flourishing touch before the mouthpiece terminates in a soft downturn.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.63 in./168.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey