AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Dublin Sitter (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-3252
A forward-inclined sitter from AKB Meerschaum, this organically curved Dublin maintains a robust shank leading to a dark, swirled, and tapered stem, while the bowl urges the eye toward the fore, increasing its vertical presence with a domed rim. For convenience, this piece sits on its own heel, making it easier to reach for and continuously smoke for enhanced patination.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey