AKB Meerschaum: Carved Viking (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-3714
While there's no evidence to support the claim that Vikings wore horned helmets, the motif is canonical in the world of meerschaum carving, and other sculptural art in general. True to that tradition, this lovely figural meer from AKB Meerschaum captures the essence of such depictions in great detail, all in a functional meerschaum pipe that will only develop in charm as it darkens and patinates over time and with enjoyment.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey