AKB Meerschaum: Carved Skull with Hat (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-3973
A macabre theme emboldens this meerschaum pipe from the AKB workshop: The bowl depicts a grinning skull, donning a hat marked by a second skull at its front. Typically, meers of such carved style are on the larger end of the shaping spectrum, but this piece remains quite compact and lightweight — perfect for those intrigued by meerschaum pipes' individual style who also appreciate smaller smokers.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey