AKB Meerschaum: Carved Skull with Beret (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-574-4021
A skull wearing a piece of headgear is a popular carving in meerschaum and this rendition from AKB puts the motif to good use with a jaunty beret on this skeleton. The grinning visage offers plenty of detail that will grow more unique with patination and age, and at just over five inches in length, this highly pocketable pipe is ready to be a conversation-starter on the go.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey