AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Freehand (Ali) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-4639
A truly striking meerschaum pipe that will darken with enjoyment and age, this Freehand by Ali of AKB is Pitcher shaped. The overhanging lip of the rim at the fore is countered by the downward plunge (of the "handle") toward the transition in back, where it meets the shank end. A fascinating, deep-chambered piece with handsome lattice patterns, it's topped by a gently downturned stem of amber-hued acrylic for a bright pop of color.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.31 in./160.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey