AKB Meerschaum: Carved Skater (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-4828
The Skater is a shape usually associated with artisan pipes when rendered in briar. In meerschaum it's a bit more common, its jaunty heel and forward-reaching bowl lending itself to the intricate carvings often found in the medium. Here, AKB's example displays a spot-carved, floral-like pattern on the stummel, which is sure to develop a charming patina with time and enjoyment.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Skater
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey