AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Billiard Churchwarden (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-4897
An appropriately lengthy amber marbled acrylic stem dominates the profile of this Billiard Churchwarden from AKB Meerschaum and, oddly enough, balances the visual draw of the pipe by contrasting the ornate carving of the stummel. The stummel is the classic billiard shape, though carved with a myriad of circular indentations in alternating patterns, rising up the bowl and decorating the rim.-John McElheny
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.15 in./207.01 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey