AKB Meerschaum: Carved Dragon Claw Holding Floral Vase (H. Ege) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-5381
The "carved dragon holding a _ " is arguably one of the most prevalent motifs in all of meerschaum carving, and is here rendered grasping a vase beautifully adorned with floral motifs. The carving on display is detailed, with individual scales on the claw visible and veined fronds reaching up the vase to encircle flowers with striated petals. An enthralling meerschaum sure to make a fine addition to any collection.-John McElheny
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.63 in./168.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.88 oz./81.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey