AKB Meerschaum: Carved Dragon Claw Holding Vase (H. Ege) (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-574-6001
A popular motif in meerschaum pipes, this dragon claw clutches a carved vase in sharp talons. Often we see smooth vases or lattice patterns, but this rendition boasts a flame carving for a unique touch. It's also smaller than many meers, which are often quite large, offering the bespoke detail and patination potential of the medium in more versatile dimensions. An amber-hued acrylic stem completes the composition, well-positioned to unify with the expected eventual coloration of the stummel.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey