Abe Herbaugh: Partially Sandblasted Rhodesian with Maple
Product Number: 002-614-0005
Burgundy, onyx and the inviting warmth of maple, make a remarkably dashing combination for a remarkably individual interpretation of the beloved Rhodesian (hence, the remarks). While this 'Abedesian' wears the thicker shank often seen in the American school iterations of this form, the heel of the bowl falls in line with the upward rise of the fore of the shank, and bowl features an ascent that's more reminiscent of 'shape chart' Rhodesians. The sandblast is light and the resulting grain is so fine that its texture reminds me of a subtle silk brocade.--R. 'Bear' Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States