Alan Brothers: Oakland Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0118
Inspired by the area in Pittsburgh that's home to a diverse selection of restaurants, incredible architecture, and the University of Pittsburgh, this Danish-inspired Billiard is a just-right sort of pipe, offering a good deal of substance in hand without getting to cumbersome. It's found here in the dark sandblasted finish of the Midnight, with a crisp, well-defined spread of blasted rings climbing up the bowl.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.61 in./117.09 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States