Alan Brothers: Oakland Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0121
The Oakland shape from Alan Brothers is a muscular, yet streamlined take on the nosewarmer Billiard, its compact length really emphasizing its well-rounded bowl. There's a fair bit of Danish styling to this piece, particularly in the rounded rim, clean transition, and soft bevel to its shank end, though the real star is the lovely grain brought out by the well-executed sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States