Alan Brothers: Oakland Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0128
A robust Danish-inspired classic presented simply, offering much in the way of substance, not to mention chamber, yet still coming in at less than 5 inches in length, Alan Brother's Oakland Billiard is a fine-looking fellow indeed. Inspired by the Pittsburgh neighborhood, home to a thriving arts district, gorgeous architecture, and the University of Pittsburgh, here we find it in the jet-black Midnight sandblast.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States